Monday, November 22, 2010

Lauren Conrad Inspired Headband Braid


Lauren Conrad's headband braid seems to be the 'in-thing' hairstyle currently! It is often done by most teenagers these days, don't you think so? So, besides literally using big headbands, bobby pins and hair clips, why not try using your own hair to create a headband?! Interesting much! This hairstyle is suitable for girls with both long and short hair(provided if you have a long fringe)

Try this out! :)

Doing a French Braid Headband -- powered by eHow.com

Here are some pictures of my own work! I practiced it on my cousin. TADA! 


What are you waiting for? Try it on your hair! :)

11 comments:

  1. This looks really nice. And you even included a video on how to actually do it. Nice post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that it is really hard to tie a proper french braid on your own head! But looking at your braids I believe you are a pro at that! Interesting blog and I will definitely come back to look up for more tips on hairdos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to learn how to tie this! So thanks for the video! Maybe I'll try it some day. :) -Jiaen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try it but sadly my hair is too layered for it to work ): Great post though! I'll tryit out on my friends (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to try braiding my tail, but currently it's a little bit too short haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want to try tad, but unfortunately, I am a guy with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post about hair! :D I've always wanted to try this but didn't know how it is done. Is there any why that I am able to try this hairdo even though my hair is short (shoulder length)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried this on my cousin before too! It's difficult doing this on your own hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!i have always liked to braid my hair like those. But sadly, my hair is too limply and layered. Looking forward to your next post (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! i've been trying to tie this hairstyle for ages! please please teach me! i actually know how to do it with long fringe but not with short fringe.. you know how to? and its so tiring!! and messy... =(

    http://www.princesshairstyles.com/
    http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY ALL! thanks for your comments. Look out for the next post on 'headband braid' hairstyle soon alright! i'll clear your doubts through the next post as well as introducing more hairstyles to you! thank you and keep reading ;)

    ReplyDelete